Saturday, February 7, 2009

What Happened?

Wow. Time has flown. Our baby boy is almost two months old already! He was born on December 13 at 6:06 PM. He weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19.5 inches long (the nurses actually told us 20.5, but when he was measured at the doctor's office 5 days later, he was 19.5, so we figured someone made a mistake in the delivery room when measuring. I doubt he shrunk, lol).
We named him Malachi... after the priest in the bible, not after the boy in Children of the Corn (lol).
He's a pretty easygoing baby, and he's already sleeping 4-6 hours at night, so I'm very thankful for that! (Now, if I could just get my sleep schedule back on track...)
I'd post more, but I've been keeping a sort of informal journal offline... more like a few notes here and there about how things have been going. It'll be easier if I just type them up and post them next. :-)

No comments: